MizpahElite
Oi You, how about you stop being lazy? and enter ur id and password Smile?
MizpahElite
Oi You, how about you stop being lazy? and enter ur id and password Smile?
MizpahElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MizpahElite

MizpahElite where friendship is valued and every opinion counts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Veer: Appointed Interim Guild Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misachi
Admin
Misachi

Veer: Appointed Interim Guild Leader  Empty
PostSubject: Veer: Appointed Interim Guild Leader    Veer: Appointed Interim Guild Leader  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:22 am

Dear guys,

Thank you for letting me serve you until this very day. Thank you for all the due respect, loyalty and faithfulness you had bestowed under my leadership. But like everyone else, I am stepping down for a month due to the fact that I will be traveling overseas to visit my folks. And to where I will be, I won't have much internet capability. And I have some important thing to do out there apart from visiting my family and friends. So, to keep the guild alive and going and to keep all the fun and to continue our planned guild events and plans of strengthening our guild while I am away, I have appointed Veer to be our Interim guild leader.

My request is that, please just as you respected me, please do the same with Veer. Please help him and please cooperate as always. I would love to come back and to see you all still here high levels and is getting stronger --- not just in levels and masters but by the bond as friends and as guild mates. Please keep promoting friendship, partnership, cooperation, love, respect, faithfulness and loyalty.

I am looking forward to have with you soon again. I'm leaving on Dec. 5, 2010 and will be back by January 11, 2011.

Pray for my safe trip.

Very sincerely yours,

Misachi
Back to top Go down

Veer: Appointed Interim Guild Leader
Page 1 of 1