MizpahElite
Oi You, how about you stop being lazy? and enter ur id and password Smile?
MizpahElite
Oi You, how about you stop being lazy? and enter ur id and password Smile?
MizpahElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MizpahElite

MizpahElite where friendship is valued and every opinion counts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the reasoni cant get online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gen

Gen

the reasoni cant get online Empty
PostSubject: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:23 am

as you may know Genshin hasnotbeen online recently wich is kinda poo lol, te reason for this is when i open gf and it does all its updates and that i get a blank screan like any1 els but then i get a mesage come up saying Rende device create faild!! then unde it i get some txt wich i cant undestand most of it but at the end it sys DirectX 9.0c. as some of you may know i am hoppleswith computers, and dont have a clue what to do, can you plz help me
Back to top Go down
Mafisto

Mafisto

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:26 am

Aha, this will b 1 4 veer...
Back to top Go down
MisterKai

MisterKai

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Hey Gen! That's a directx error and can be fixed by installing that version of directx. Did you just format your hard drive or something?

I had the same issues a few months back after I reinstalled xp on my laptop.

I assume you are running windows yes?

Here's a few links to the download.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

If that doesn't work then you'll need the full package which is here...

http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/directx-download.html

Install Directx, reboot your computer and GF should start up.

Both come from the Microsoft site and are secure. The second link is just a redirect from Softwarepatch.com to the Microsoft site.

Hope this helps.

Kai- Smile
Back to top Go down
Veer
Admin
Veer

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

it normally to do with ur graphic card, follow kai advice and u be fine
Back to top Go down
https://mizpahelite.forumotion.co.uk
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:44 pm

awwwww thanks guys, u make me feel so loved xD look forwad to seeing you guys soon xD keep kicking ass and having fun lol
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

thanks kai, i tryed both the links but it still dosent work Sad (angry faceing my pc lol)
Back to top Go down
MisterKai

MisterKai

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:48 am

Hm next thing I can suggest is updating your graphics card drivers.
Back to top Go down
Veer
Admin
Veer

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:04 am

hi gen add me on ur msn/yahoo lakhveer.singh@yahoo.com, i go throught the problem with u and we fix it
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 pm

thanks kai i know that its not te graphics card beause i use to play on this pc b4, and ok veer i just addedu on my msn lol, hopeful we can fix the problem and kill some things again lol
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:43 am

does it mater where i put te downloaded files, cos if so i think i might have done it wrong lamo ( silly gen :L )
Back to top Go down
Veer
Admin
Veer

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 am

gen be on around 5-9pm UK time - we go through ur problem
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:31 pm

ok then veer il catch you some time haha ,hopefuly sooner rather than later tho haha, what i did think about was deleting all of the direct x file things on my pc then coppying them from the laptop that i was using to play gf on, woul that work?
Back to top Go down
Veer
Admin
Veer

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:46 pm

nope, i think u neeed to update ur graphic card
Back to top Go down
MisterKai

MisterKai

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Here's a question? Do you play fallout new vegas on PC? I just remembered that when I had installed it, it installed its own version of directx, I know a few other games do this, however it messed with directx 9.0c and I couldnt load gf nemore. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:57 am

na the only game i play online is gf, and ohhh same srry to here that happend to you kai, i was on gf on my dads laptop today xD, and i was lookingfor the directx files and i couldent find any lmao, are there any outher things like directxor does it have to b dirctx ?
Back to top Go down
Veer
Admin
Veer

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:45 am

gen do the following

1)right click on my computer
2)then click on proprties
3) then device manager
4) then display adapters
5) is there any question mark there? if yes then click on it and then click on update, but if not still do update
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm

veer, i can log on to gf now,and i can start playing but then my pc restarts :@
Back to top Go down
Veer
Admin
Veer

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 pm

want me to look at ur dad laptop too? but that will cost extra guild reps...
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 pm

haha thats ok v, im not aloud to use that any more lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the reasoni cant get online   the reasoni cant get online Empty

Back to top Go down

the reasoni cant get online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MizpahElite :: Technical Help about GF/Forums :: GF Techincal Problems-
Jump to: